SuperValu has some great deals in store from now until March 4th including the highly anticipated Steak Saturday on February 28th.
There are hundreds of discounts across big brands in the food aisles, baby aisles, hygiene aisles and off-licence.
Some of the offers include:
- STEAK SATURDAY – February 28th will see a 20% discount on Fresh Irish T Bone Steak prepared in store at the Butcher’s Counter.
- MEAT AND FISH – Fresh Irish Pork Loin Roast, Fresh Irish Round Roast straight from the Butcher’s Counter and Fresh Cod Fillets specially prepared at the Fish Counter are all half price per kg.
- FRUIT AND VEGETABLES – There is no excuse for not getting your 5 a day at SuperValu with great deals across fruit and vegetable selections in store until March 4th.
The 2 for €1 deal is offering any two of the following for just €1 – Swede, Mango, Loose Peppers, Keogh’s Easy Potatoes 400g bag.
The 2 for €2 deal is offering any two of the following for just €2 – Four piece orange tray, three piece leek bag, six piece granny smith tray, 750g pear bag, 800g vegetable mix.
- FRENCH WINE SALE – As well as massive discounts across the French Wine selection you can also avail of 3 bottles of selected wines for just €25
- BABY CARE – A selection of discounts across the Pampers Range
- HOME – Just €2 for Fairy Tangerine and Ginger Flower 630ml and just €5 for Lenor Gold Orchid 72 Wash
SuperValu’s “Better than Half Price” sale is starting tomorrow (21st) and will be running until September 3rd in stores, with 100s of big brands on sale.
Some of the offers that will be featuring include slashes on meat and wine:
The 3 for 10 meat sale; SuperValu Fresh Irish Sliced and Diced Chicken Pieces, Fresh Irish Basted Pork and Breaded Goujons all €4 each:
Fresh Irish Meat expertly prepared by the butcher; SuperValu Whole Stuffed Irish Chicken & Stuffed Pork Steak (€10) and Wolf Blass Red Label Range wine priced at €10.
For those heading back to school, offers also include yoghurts, juices, Kellogs cereal bars (€1.14) and Cheesestrings (€1.62) to pop into the lunch box.
It’s award season for food and SuperValu also took home a hoard of accolades at this year’s Great Taste Awards.
The supermarket chain scooped 29 awards at the event with many going to SuperValu’s Signature Taste Range.
The awards, organised by the Guild of Fine Food, was judged blind by an expert panel of chefs, food critics, producers and farmers.
According to the retailer, 80% of the SuperValu Signature Tastes range is supplied by Irish suppliers with each Signature Taste product with a back story.
Among the 29 SuperValu products which secured an award were the delicious Signature Tastes Irish Hereford Striploin Steak from Kepak Ltd, Signature Tastes Red Onion Relish produced by the Leonard family in West Cork, Signature Tastes Lamb Tagine produced by Ballymaguire Foods and Signature Tastes Strawberry Yogurt, produced by Killowen in Co. Wexford.
The perfect pairing? SuperValu steak and wine sale will run in stores for one week from Thursday 31st July to Wednesday 6th August.
Some of the offers available include:
- Save 33% on steak at the butcher counter
- Buy any 6 wines and save an additional €10
- Nugan Alfredo Dried Grape Shiraz now €14 (save €4.99)
Other offers available that run in stores from Thursday July 31st to Wednesday 13th August include:
- Fresh from the deli, SuperValu Irish Wiltshire Ham on the bone was €23.99/kg now €17.99/kg
- Fresh from the deli, Supervalu Roast Turkey Breast off the bone was €25.99/kg now €19.49 save 25%
- Great savings on gluten free pasta, breads and cereal with selected breads available from €1
SuperValu’s Italian food and wine event will run in store for from Thursday 31st July to Wednesday 13th August.
Some of the offers available during the event include:
- SuperValu Signature tastes Ravioli and Tortellini two for €5 and Signature Tastes Tomato, Chilli/Tomato and Basil/Bolognese sauces at €2.29 each.
- SuperValu Signatures Tastes Sparkling Sicilian Lemonade and Fruit Presse €2
- SuperValu Gourmet Tarlets €3 each fresh from the deli
- Save 25% on Fresh Pancetta, was €2 now €1.50
- Save 25% on SuperValu Tapas range
- Save 25% on SuperValu Irish Beef Lasagne
- Save 25% on Castelli Italian Cheese Range
Not only that but as part of the Prosecco sale you can save €3.99 on Lunetta Prosecco (now €15) and €2.99 on Grifon Prosecco Brut/ Rose Frizzante (now €9).
Fan of teaming seafood and wine? Supervalu’s fish and wine sale will be running in stores until July 16th.
For those who love food from the sea, there are half-price offers on salmon in store that was €21.99 /kg now €10.99/kg.
Seabass fillets can be found for €3 each or €5 for two, while you can save 33% on fresh haddock (Add a marinade, butter or crumb with a side of potatoes or vegetables and you’ve a quick and easy meal sorted).
To accompany the meal you can grab a bottle of white wine to make a brilliant meal match – Santa Rita Sauvignon Blanc is €8 in stores.