SuperValu has some great deals in store from now until March 4th including the highly anticipated Steak Saturday on February 28th.
There are hundreds of discounts across big brands in the food aisles, baby aisles, hygiene aisles and off-licence.
Some of the offers include:
- STEAK SATURDAY – February 28th will see a 20% discount on Fresh Irish T Bone Steak prepared in store at the Butcher’s Counter.
- MEAT AND FISH – Fresh Irish Pork Loin Roast, Fresh Irish Round Roast straight from the Butcher’s Counter and Fresh Cod Fillets specially prepared at the Fish Counter are all half price per kg.
- FRUIT AND VEGETABLES – There is no excuse for not getting your 5 a day at SuperValu with great deals across fruit and vegetable selections in store until March 4th.
The 2 for €1 deal is offering any two of the following for just €1 – Swede, Mango, Loose Peppers, Keogh’s Easy Potatoes 400g bag.
The 2 for €2 deal is offering any two of the following for just €2 – Four piece orange tray, three piece leek bag, six piece granny smith tray, 750g pear bag, 800g vegetable mix.
- FRENCH WINE SALE – As well as massive discounts across the French Wine selection you can also avail of 3 bottles of selected wines for just €25
- BABY CARE – A selection of discounts across the Pampers Range
- HOME – Just €2 for Fairy Tangerine and Ginger Flower 630ml and just €5 for Lenor Gold Orchid 72 Wash